Covert Camera Smart Watch (Video)
Our best watch for those looking to start with video mystery shopping without too much expense! It certainly gets the job done (we’ve used it in and around London over 50 times!). Have a read of the detail below to check out the Pro’s (get it! and not so Pro’s of this watch.
This is the best entry-level watch from the range of watches we sell. It certainly gets the job done (we’ve used it in and around London over 50 times!). Have a read of the detail below to check out the Pro’s (get it?!) and not so Pro’s of this watch.
This covert camera smartwatch records in 15-minute clips so you’ll need to stitch together your videos once you’ve imported them to your laptop/computer before attaching them to your survey. This watch comes with a 16GB SD card so you can get started right away (after practicing of course!). The cost you see includes postage and packaging (usually £9.95) to any UK or Northern Ireland address and will usually arrive within 5-7 days of purchase.
What you can expect to find in your parcel when it arrives –
- 16GB micro SD
Things we love about this product –
- The battery life and recording time are around 1 hour – great for most of our video mystery shops
- The watch can be fully charged in just under 90 minutes
- Video quality is topnotch at 1080p
- The SD card is removable so you can pop it into an adapter (doesn’t come with the product) and straight into your laptop
- You can take photographs with this watch
A couple of things to be aware of ahead of purchasing this product –
- This watch comes with a free 16GB card, you can swap this out for a larger one but please don’t exceed 128GB
- This watch doesn’t complete audio-only recording, just video (along with sound) and photos
- From our experience, the SD card can be slightly fiddly to put in. Please don’t let this scare you, just something to be aware of so you don’t damage your new sparkly watch!
- This isn’t a real watch so you’ll not be able to use it for anything other than covert video recording
Please contact your Programme Coordinator for advice or to ask questions about whether video mystery shopping is for you.
Please always read our Shopper Agreement and your mystery shop brief ahead of conducting a video mystery shop and always test your camera and audio at home before you head out on the job.
Full T’s and C’s of ordering this equipment can be found here.
This product is sold with the intended use of instructed Video Mystery Shopping only, Proinsight will not be held accountable for unnecessary or unacceptable use of this product that is conducted by the owner.