We miss you and cannot wait to see you again soon!
For every single one of our clients there is uncertainty about what business will look like in the months to come. Like us, you are probably spending time planning and forecasting for the remainder of the year against a backdrop that seems to change every week.
At Proinsight, we have felt humbled by the understanding and support our clients have shown to us. There is a real sense of togetherness as we all work to help each other through.
We have been in touch with all our clients and here is a summary of what we have been doing whilst your facilities have been closed.
- Firstly, all mystery shops are on hold whilst facilities remain closed. Any mystery shops that were not completed at the very start of this period of uncertainty (between the 20th and 31 are set to be completed as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Secondly, for any mystery shops that you were due to have during lockdown, we have raised mystery shop credits against these to cover the cost and these credits can be used, however you see fit, within six months from the date you re-open.
- Thirdly, we have extended our payment due dates to ninety days to help ease financial pressure.
- Finally and as always, we remain HERE TO HELP and would like to use this time to work with you to ensure you get best value from your mystery shop programme when the time comes for us to return to the “new normal”.
Many of you will be using this downtime to think about how the behaviours of your consumers will have changed. How your systems and processes will need to evolve post lockdown and how your customer journey will be different, alongside your staff and their training needs.
At Proinsight, we believe consumers will be excited by the freedom to leave their houses and spend money again, but that this will be tempered by fear at the start. Building gradually, it will be some time before consumer confidence is fully restored to the carefree buying of travel, dining, shopping and leisure activities takes place.
Consumer confidence will nevertheless return and to be blunt, each and every business will need to work hard and win back business share fast. Those that bounce back quickest will be those that used the lockdown period to rethink consumer behaviour and their customers’ new relationship with their business. Those that understood “business as usual” was never really on the cards.
Even when gyms, retailers, coffee shops and leisure facilities can re-open, special measures will need to be put in place to help ensure the safety of customers and employees. It will be hugely important for all facilities to ensure correct protocols for social distancing and sanitisation.
When we are able to return to “business as the new-normal”, measuring your customer journey will be more important than ever, however re-establishing customer confidence so that they view your facilities as safe places to be, will need careful thought and keen focus initially.
At Proinsight, we have been working with ukactive, alongside close adherence to government guidelines, in order to build a COVID-19 Recovery Audit, designed to ensure the correct measures are in place within your facility whether it be a leisure centre, health club, restaurant, cafe, cinema or any other customer facing outlet. The following key aspects are considered within the Audit:
- Social distancing adherence
- New processes and systems measurement
- The empathy demonstrated by staff members
- Improved customer communication
Many of our clients have already taken up the offering to use their mystery shop credits for these brand new COVID-19 Recovery Audits and we are now working closely with them to customise the audit to suits their unique requirements.
We are continuing to have conversations with all our clients over the coming weeks to discuss their re-opening plans, however if you would like to create your Recovery Audit as a priority, please do get in touch: [email protected] – We remain as always at your service.