POSITION TITLE: Business Development Executive
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
LOCATION: Southwark, London
REPORTS TO: Head of Business Development
SALARY: Up to £30,000 (bonus payment is subject to company terms and conditions)
If you think this role is right for you, please contact [email protected] for more information.
To be responsible for the generation and signing of contracts with new clients for mystery shopping and research, ensuring good quality business leads are sourced developed and closed with integrity whilst enhancing the company’s position as the market leader in the mystery shopping and consumer insight industry. To also manage and nurture existing clients, ensuring they receive the best value for their bespoke mystery shopping programme and seek opportunities to grow their programmes.
- Develop sales leads using multiple channels including industry events, company media channels, cold calling, webinars, and own professional network.
- Manage all sales prospects and enquiries for business to the company professionally and manage each to an end conclusion.
- To proactively manage allocated accounts ensuring best in class fulfilment (working with the Head of Operations) of the contract / programme.
- To maximize sales opportunities within the existing accounts and to make customers aware of any changes or new products.
- Attend nominated industry events both within leisure and in other chosen sectors and maximise networking and sales opportunities.
- To identify opportunities within accounts and where appropriate develop propositions, deliver presentations, and close opportunities.
- Ensure there is regular, informative, and upbeat communication with the clients using all social media channels and direct email.
- Assist with the forecast sales revenues and addressing gaps against target. Develop action plans to close identified gaps.
- Assist the MD/Head of Business Development establish a culture of sales innovation within the company.
- To produce, in conjunction with the client, proposals, programme agreements and contract renewal documentation.
- To ensure all relevant sales and contact information is recorded on our CRM system which you will be required to use on an ongoing basis.
- To work with and support other company departments e.g., the Client Services, Finance Department and Operations Department where appropriate.
- Ensure that the Company always operates according to the minimum operating standards.
- Report on key performance indicators on a weekly / monthly basis to the Head of Business Development.
- Operate within all health and safety standards.
- Ensure that all Company accounting policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Uphold the company policy as detailed in the company handbook.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong verbal communication skills, highly literate and numerate to confidently act as a Proinsight ambassador, articulating the quality of the product and enhancing the brand recognition in presenting and providing solutions to business customers.
- Exceptional proven Sales/Account Management experience – likely to be a minimum of 2 years in a Sales or Account Management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business generation.
- Understanding of the health club market preferable but not essential.
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong Excel, Word and general Microsoft Computer Literacy.
A strong work ethic. Someone that recognises working in a small to medium sized business can be both rewarding and demanding at the same time.