A leading, mystery shopping & research organisation, with an excellent footprint in the UK, is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator into their busy London office. Proinsight provides comprehensive mystery shopping and research programmes for many of the UK’s leading leisure, retail and hospitality companies. With exciting growth plans, they are looking to recruit an ambitious individual into their Operations Team.
If you are looking to make your mark in a small but fast growing company, then this may be the ideal role for you.
About the role:
As vital members of our operational team, our Programme Coordinators give clear instructions to mystery shoppers, schedule jobs and work hand in glove with the support team to make sure our clients get the best quality insights possible.
As a Programme Coordinater for Proinsight, you will be in charge of your own geographical area of mystery shopping contracts, and you’ll work as a team player with your colleagues to help each other to hit bonus target on time.
You can demonstrate your ability to own a shopper budget and earn bonuses by showing passion for the job, working efficiently and speedily. And by having fun with shoppers, you’ll build relationships with your shopper team.
Whether explaining how to approach a gym sales person or how to examine the perfect Flat White, you’ll help to bring service insights to life for our shoppers. This means understanding the client’s needs, which we’ll teach you as part of our induction programme and having a passion for customer service.
If you want to work with a great team in a fast moving environment that rewards quality work with great bonuses then please apply.
Benefits include 22 days holiday, your own MyZone fitness belt worth £120, mobile phone and laptop, Ride to work scheme worth up to £1,000, a community pot lunch scheme worth £10 a week to you personally and a child care voucher scheme.
Team Leader – Operations
REPORTING TO: Director of Operations
SALARY: £25,000 per annum plus performance related bonus of circa £350 per month
PACKAGE: Cycle to Work Scheme, Team Social Community Pot, MyZone belt, Childcare Vouchers
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30) with flexibility in working hours. You will be required to work on a weekend rota basis (one in three weekends with two days off during the week)
To fulfil client contracted mystery shopper programmes through the management, motivation and coaching of a team of (at least) 2 Programme Coordinators. Take responsibility for all appeals, schedule shops as and when required and manage all Open Opportunities for the team. And work in liaison with the Quality Control team to ensure quality standards are maintained.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hit 100% completed shops allocated to the team by the target date
- Ensure that shopper applications are accepted by the team as soon as is practicable after monthly shops have been released and applied for
- Motivate and mentor each team member to achieve their monthly target
- Complete a daily set up meeting with each team member that keeps them on track to achieve month end target
- Review ‘hard to service’ areas at the start of the month with the team and work with them to ensure successful assignment
- Utilization of available shopper recruitment tools to grow database and fulfil client obligations
- Record, investigate and communicate with clients to ensure all appeals are successfully closed
- Schedule shops every month to ensure that the team reaches target
- Communicate, train and support mystery shoppers to achieve deadlines and shop standards.
- Resolve issues surrounding specific assignments that may result in incompletion or poor completion
- Occasionally complete mystery shops when required
- Daily communication with the remote Quality Control team through calls and emails.
- Where required publish mystery shops
- Assist the OD in onboarding newly recruited Programme Coordinators to the team by helping with platform training, shopper sourcing and scheduling training, client communications and appeal training
- Sign off the team’s daily sheets and targets at close of play