We have tried to make this website as accessible and easy to use for everyone.
Some of the key accessibility checks and features included within the site are:
– Using a consistent layout and ensuring the navigation works in a consistent way throughout the website
– Using a standard web font to make it easy for all to read
– Not using colour as the only way to convey important information
– In most cases, adjustable font size according to the user’s needs using standard browser and operating system options
– Using alternative text on images, text boxes and links
– Making feedback and access to us as easy as possible
How to increase the size of text in your browser:
Internet Explorer: View > Text Size. You can also use Tools > Internet options > Accessibility
Firefox: View > Text Size > Increase Font, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
Opera: View > Preferences > Fonts then change Minimum Font Size
Safari: Safari > Preferences > Advanced then select minimum font size to display
If you are having any problems using the website do let us know.
You can email problem details (including what browser and operating system you were using) to firstname.lastname@example.org